Wednesday, January 18, 2012

playlist

Take what you want from me
it means nothing now
i'm wearing you out
you're wearing me down
I'm not falling in love
I got down upon my knees~  I got down
sex trigger finger, gettin picked by the government thorn
i will go on until the end
surround me
it's easy
to fall apart completely
I feel you creeping up again
I have to fake it
I'm not in love
but the sex is good.
Nothing could come between us
I can't get away
addicted to the game
i have to do the right thing
and give ya back~ cuz i'm done stealing
I know we can make our dreams come true
something is said
it sits in my head
i know the way to silently make you smile
i'll wait for you always
there's something i can't confess
tell me what you want from here
give all my secrets away
this time i'll have the perfect lie
it's not a new life
it's the same old one
if you know how to change it
please tell me now.
there's so many wars we fought
there's so many things we're not
but with what we have
i promise you that
time heals the wounds we couldn't close
everyone says it's wrong
erase everything that i felt
...then you kissed me...
I will be the one
to hold you down
kiss you so hard i'll take your breath away
my body aches
to breathe your breath.
Close your eyes.
I'm in the next act
waiting in the wings
you're all i need
it's like we just can't help ourselves
cuz we don't know how to back down
It's everything you wanted
it's everything you don't
sometimes we're holding angels and never even know
I'm trying not to think about you
can't you just let me be?
so long, my luckless romance.


((this was written while listening to my heartbreak playlist on Grooveshark.  I'll add a song list soon.  ))

No comments:

Post a Comment