Thursday, October 6, 2011

unknown depths

shadows of unknown answers to unnecessary questions nibble at my mind creating disturbances that ripple through my being.  fighting to be still but in that fight i create more waves of doubt.  knowing the trick~ just simply breathe and let it be, but years of conditioning, of being taught to move, of creating chaos in my own wake makes this a difficult challenge.  there is a chasm of difference between knowing and doing.  Trying is a form of Doing but the shift in perspective between the two is almost immeasurable.  if you think you're Trying you allow room for failure- when you know that in that attempt you are Doing- you create the circumstances for success.  This is my vow for today:  To Do~ to Be~ to find the stillness that carries inner calm and to pour my love into my soul, fill my heart and let it overflow out into the world with the knowledge that as my cup pours over i'll have it returned ~ soaking me in quenching emotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment